Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This frozen lime is amazing...

I'm starting to regret skipping that last acupuncture session two years ago when I first hurt my neck dancing. What was it Dr. Lin said? Come back for the last session to make sure it heals properly? If you skip it it will be easier to re-injure yourself in the future? Well, future Megan is disappointed in past Megan...but then past-Megan didn't know she'd be taking up Brazilian jiu jitsu.



So yeah...I tweaked my neck last night (learning a counter to a basic triangle)and rolling a frozen lime on it has been great...as a token of my gratitude, it's going in my eggs (sounds crazy, but it's really good with lobster and chives). I'm breaking one of the cardinal rules of traditional Chinese medicine (no cold on joints...it's taught that it leads to arthritis), so maybe I'll try another heat patch tomorrow...or a BOILED lime...

1 comment:

Rome Za said...

I tweaked my neck escaping a loop choke yesterday. Feels really sore, but my heart feels great I didn't tap at that tournament haha. Great blog!