Saturday, May 14, 2011

I may go to the doctor...

So last Friday at the all levels class, I was rolling with a new purple, got swept, and something happened to my foot. I gave it a week off and things started to feel normal. I even got up to dancing on it and thought all was fine...fine enough to wear heels to my cousin's graduation at the University of Miami...big school=lots of walking.

Well, it felt like it had been set back a tad the next morning, but nothing horrible. Today though, I stubbed four of the toes again, which honestly hurt worse than the initial injury. I decided to ease my way back into it with some Flow Fit. I couldn't jump my way from squats to push ups like I normally do without some serious pain, so I slowed things down and got through my circuits.

I'm noticing that the toes are lacking some feeling, the big toe cracks when I bend and straighten it and it's starting to ache even when at rest. Might be time to go see an orthopedist and get my clicky, crackly knee checked out while I'm at it...and maybe I'll throw in the wrist I can't bend to the side without pain too...ugh. Weird that it's all on my right side...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

knee - I have these in both knees and shoulders, am told they are "calcifications" that need surgical removal but isn't a big deal to have that done.